Mermaids Cove Store Terms & Policies
1. PHILOSOPHY - In our business practices, we aspire to measure up to an operational philosophy written by the author, Napoleon Hill. It is: "An important principal in all walks of life and in all occupations is a willingness to go the extra mile; which means the rendering of more and better service than that for which one is paid, and giving it with a positive mental attitude." So, in that vein of thought, it is our intention to exceed your expectations and provide great value to your shopping experience on...MermaidCoveOnline.com.
2. SHIPPING & HANDLING - Our rates are based on "standard ground" or "Priority Mail" (when applicable) within the continental United States only. We do not ship internationally unless special arrangement are made prior to transmitting an order. Also, we go to great lengths to insure all items are packaged carefully and correctly to avoid damage in transit (see #3), consequently a lot of time and effort is required on our part to properly pack your order and and then we hand deliver each package to the proper shipper. We will use the most efficient means possible with the carrier of our choice. Additionally, a few items on our site require special handling due to size, weight and/or source. These may require a little time to obtain an exact quote in order to provide an accurate price for the item. Unless otherwise specified, we will ship within seven days and we will promptly notify you in the event of any delay due to availability or inventory shortages. If overnight, 1 day, or 2 day shipping is required, please contact us in advance and we will provide a price quote to accommodate your request.
3. RETURNS - Damage in transit does occur from time to time in spite of our efforts to insure against it. In the event your purchase arrives damaged, it must be reported within 3 days of receipt of the shipment, either by phone (preferred), or in an email. We will exhaust every effort to correct the situation to your satisfaction. If the issue is that you simply do not like the item, please call us (see #5-Product Guarantee). Please be advised we will not accept any returns without prior authorization or after 7 days of your receipt. PLEASE NOTE:All jewelry is "final sale" and not returnable, and return shipping is non-refundable.
4. PAYMENTS & SECURITY - Our customer's security and privacy are a top priority at MermaidCoveOnline.com . Any and all credit card information provided is not retained. We accept all major credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express and PayPal. If you prefer not to place your order online, we will be pleased to take your order by phone. We also accept personal checks, cashier checks and money orders, however, shipment will be delayed for clearing of personal checks.
5. PRODUCT GUARANTEE - We strive to represent the highest quality products available in each category and price range. Each item is covered by it's own manufacturer's warranty, if any. Based on image and product description, if the item you purchased is not at all what you were expecting, please contact us and we will make every effort possible to make it right for you. That is our promise at MermaidCoveOnline.com. We want you to be happy with your purchase; we definitely want you to swim back into the "cove" again.
6. CUSTOM ORDERS - Items that are not "regular stock", or are specially created by an artist to fill an order, or special ordered from a manufacturing supplier, are considered final and are not subject to cancellation/refund once the provider has accepted the order and the fulfillment process has began. Exceptions can occur if a request to cancel is made prior to an artist's procurement of materials to create the product, or a manufacturing facility initiating an irreversible process to manufacture the product.